Pages

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Not Quite There.


This past week has been odd. I feel like I didn't to anyone all week! In gym I went with the 'I'm gonna put my headphones in so I don't have to talk to anyone' and I did the same thing in homeroom. Anywhoo, I'm just a weirdo. Maybe it's partly affected by  these pins I pinned last night... 

Pinned ImagePinned ImagePinned Image

Well anyway I want this to be an awesome week because next week...we don't have school!! YAY! I cannot write words to say how happy I am. And in other news I made an awesome cake he other night, but it was for my grandma and I made it at her house so she has all the pictures :( boo. Therefore I shall show you a picture of another cake! This one is from New Years Eve and I think it's a pretty good cake if I do say so myself! ------>

Also all those photos up there ^ are from pinterest. I'm addicted :) (They're all wonky and stuff though, I blame it on blogger) Oh and in even more news I entered one of my crochet projects in a Crochet Along Contest and the best part is there's prizes! Wish me luck because I'd love to win considering first prize is 5 patterns which I'd love to have but of course don't have a credit card to actually purchase them! 

Here's Mr. Chicky & I have to tell you I've fallen head over heels...for amigurumi. They're so much fun to make and there's endless options. If you have even the slightest desire this site has some easy and free patterns http://www.freshstitches.com/free.php Try a pattern and you probably won't regret it!

 I think that's all my rambling for tonight, so have a happy happy day!

~Miss Lyss
Sorry I've been buried under a pile of school work and haven't been posting much. Tomorrow I plan to spend a hopefully homework-free evening going to a lacrosse game with all my peeps(aka. friends!). That will only happen if our geometry teacher is nice to us and doesn't give us yet another double assignment and if I finish my oh so lovely(not!) Spanish homework :P bleh haha Night!

1 comment:

  1. Believe me: We all have weeks just like yours, Lyss. Weeks when nothing seems to go right. It just happens, or "life happens." ;D

    ReplyDelete