Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Well hello there!

I haven't forgotten you guys! It's just my days have been filled with alot of this:
and a lot less posting! It's also because I'm a goofer-offer and a procrastinator and it's just a lovely combination!!

Today was a lovely day though. I started the morning off with a girl coming in to the Student Council meeting crying...because she got wet in the rain...oh goodness... Then in Chem we had a lab that failed when everyone's test tubes exploded/shattered and sent glass flying everywhere(no one was hurt..safety first!!), but oh boy was it funny. I was a smart person and when I noticed a crack I took it off the heat...other peeps? Not so lucky. I then proceeded to get 2 bonus points for history for being the awesomest person in the world...I mean grabbing the sticky note off the board outside the teachers room and writing the right answer to a question. Then in Spanish III we got serenaded by one of the boys. Oh boy was it hilarious, plus there's 3 guys in there who can play the guitar really well. And by really well I mean really really really really well.

So no one probably cares about that, THEREFORE! I shall so you something funny.
Pinned Image
Have random people you know been talking about this? It's stupid. I mean really?!

Pinned Image
This cracks me up! Adults trying to be kids....oh funniness :)

Pinned Image








I used to hate when teachers did that!!

Pinned Image
And this would be what I'm doing right now...so see ya!

~Miss Lyss
PS. all pictures were found on pinterest. Didn't have the time to go find all original links!

4 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I loved 2010, 2011, & 2012 "fads" one... :D {though, seriously...what is UP with the cinnamon challenge????} Annnd, I enjoy reading those weird/awesome things that happen in your life...it's...funny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha thanks! And I have no clue why people see the cinnamon thing as entertainment! I googled it and it can actually kill you if you inhale too much of it or choke on it! Plus it burns your throat!

      Delete
  2. I could totally relate to your "busy" life,sometimes I even feel like I want to give up on my blog.Haa...:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, funny pictures! Especially the cinnamon challenge one because I saw that actual video the picture is from and it's hilarious! :)

    ReplyDelete