Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Because Sometimes We Think About Boyzzzzz

It's true we all think about boys...at least I do.


I would do this. I'd pull that boy into the water and say dance with me. I'm silly. This picture is adorable. I love the pier with the ferriswheel and rides in the background.


Sometimes a poke can ignite fireworks. I wonder if guys know what something so simple can do? And tapping on your chair. Mr. McCC I couldn't concentrate with you tap tapin away on my chair in geometry :P But it's okay because I kinnnda liked it ;)

So I had four or five more pictures, but Blogger doens't like me...or my pictures at least...

All pitures were found on Miss Raquel's pinterest here. She just has the loveliest pins.

And here's my latest Boy Band lovin'...One Direction...it's true.
Plus this song pretty much describes me...except maybe change the 'I should've kissed you' to something else, because I don't think  would have just jumped up and kissed the boy.

On that note! Have a lovely night :)
~Miss Lyss
(I also found that blogger didn't want to save posts with certain pictures in them...apparently the above pictures ^ were good enough for it)

1 comment: