Pages

Monday, April 2, 2012

The Hunger Games

via
It seems like this year I've done no personal reading, At. All. I do read piles of books for school(not that many actually), but if I pick up a book I can't usually put it down so I just don't pick them up and avoid the problem. Well anyway last week was spring break and I had a lovely time on vacation in Florida and I knew I'd want a book to read because I knew crocheting in the sand wasn't exactly going to work.

So while we were at Wally World....I mean Walmart, I saw the Hunger Games book and I was like 'Oh everyone seems to love this book! Six bucks? Sure I'll buy it!' So I bought it and then couldn't put it down...of course. I read the book within 24 hours and then was dying to get my hands on the next one.

Well after a trip to Barnes and Noble, I got the second one and read that one super duper quick too and was sad because for part of the way home I was just sitting in agony waiting to get home so I could get the third. I still haven't finished the third because I had homework, suitcases to pack, and oh did I mention I have three papers to write this week/next week. Three!! I also have tests and projects, but I'm almost guaranteeing I'll pretend to ignore everything I should be doing and go home and read the book. I mean I have 66 pages to go and surely geometry homework can wait, right?

via
Well anyway, I have to say it was kind of annoying seeing a hundred billion posts about the movies on
Friday and pretty much everyday since, but truth is I. Cannot. Wait. To see the movie! If I didn't have so much homework I would definitely insist on going to see it tonight.
 
Anywhoo what do you think of the Hunger Games? I put a poll up on the side bar, answer away!

~Miss Lyss


No comments:

Post a Comment