Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Dear Boys,

So I debated whether to post this, but hopefully you find me slightly entertaining :) Soooo here it is boys and girls...I mean just girls. Dear Boys. Linking up to the always fantabulous Elise at Elise's Pieces!





Yo Roofus,
Stop Barking...
Sincerely,
My bite is worse than your bark

Dear Mr.  Moolaaa
Yeah...In spanish...When I tripped on that girls chair and had nothing to catch myself on, flew across the desk into your lap, and knocked the papers out of Mr. Wambajamba's book, but managed to leave the book on the table then poked myself in the eye? Yeah...I'm glad you thought that was hilarious because I was kinda feeling the need to cry in the corner. But instead we laughed it off...for like at least ten minutes. I never thought you were that awesome.
Thanks,
Miss Rosy Cheeks

Dear Mr.BrokenBackpack
You're backpack's unzipped. ;)
Love,
Broken Backpack Police

Yo Fifi,
Whattdaya want me to do 'bout it?
Uh bye!,
Wish I knew...

Dear Mr. LaxyLax,
You + Future Mrs. LaxyLax = Adorbs...I hate when teens say their going to marry someone and also when they shorten words...Looks like I did two things I hate, but I think this is an exception. You two really are the cutest couple ever.
See ya!
Jealous...

Dear Nice Guy,
There's a girl in my gym class who fell for you today. I'm sorry, but I couldn't figure out how to tell her you totally weren't her type in a nice way...So I didn't. Sorry for that.
Hasta luego,
Hopefully not mean girl...
 
Dear Mr. McCC,
Of course I couldn't leave you out. Well...
It’s gonna be a long, hot summer, we should be together
With your feet up on the dashboard now..
I know it's a song, but there. I said it. We should be together ;) Anyway...you drawing the back of my head during geometry? Really? I wasn't sure whether to think you are even more adorable or kinda creepy..nah you're just silly. And an artist! Draw me a picture :)

Dear Bruhder...
I *think* we really do love each other ;)
LOVE,
Seeeesta

Thanks for readin!

~Miss Lyss

2 comments: