Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Did you know?!

 I fell...in a pinterest hole. I stumbled across these psychofactz and they're really interesting! I have no clue if even half of them are true, but whatever. I think some are!



Really?! Wish I was there...to eat it...



Never noticed!



 So that explains all the lovely bites I get... :/


Source: psychofactz.com via Val on Pinterest

I know why! Thanks Chemistry :)



My life just got awesome! So now I actually have an excuse to eat it!



Possibly why I'm so creative and also why I'm good at remembering?...



Awesome!

 

Makes so much more sense...



Just another reason to be happy!



Weird...



This makes total sense.


~Miss Lyss


1 comment:

  1. These all helped clarify the world for me. I especially love the first one! I want to go to the Wonka factory... so I can lose weight (you know chocolate cake for breakfast!?) haha.
    ♥Ky
    www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete