Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Mating Calls?!

Today I was walking in the hallway with one of my favorite people and well...this is how our conversation went:

Boy: "(Insert lovely bird like sound here)"
Girl: "What was that supposed to be?"
Boy: "My mating call."
Girl: "Wooooow...."
Boy: "You know I wish everyone just had a mating call. Life would be so much easier. There wouldn't be as much liking people that don't like you. You wouldn't date people that are wrong for you and you would know that whoever matched you was just 'the one' and there'd be no...messiness."

We then we had a lovely conversation about what it would be like if we all had mating calls. We talked about the movie Happy Feet and how they had mating songs and how Mumble couldn't sing. We then assumed someone would have a ridiculously annoying call that would make everyone want them dead.

But honestly wouldn't it be awesome if everyone had a mating call. But not one that just attracts people, one that led you who you're supposed to be with in the future. *sigh*...that would be lovely. My luck I'd be the screechy awful sounding one though! ha! Oh and did I forget to mention that boy was Mr. McCrushyCrush...yeah...*sigh*...double sigh...

Ha :) Goodnight my dears!
~Miss Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment