Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Likeies

I find it surprising how much you can learn about a person by reading what they 'like' on facebook. These are a surprising way you can get to know someone, so here are some of mine.



  • All those years I watched "Blues Clues" I Didn't know Blue was a girl.
  •  Paper beats rock? ok, i will throw a rock at you and you defend yourself with paper
  •  Hearing my voice in a video and thinking oh dear....
  •  *walks upstiars* "What did I come up here for?" *walks back down* "UGH NOW I REMEMBER"
  •  Ripping grass out of the ground and putting it on the person next to you :)
  •  Try me! *Presses button on toy* *blares out loud* *walks away* I didnt do it
  •  Accomplishing something before the microwave reaches :00.
  • Finding Money In Your Pocket
  • Everything is funnier at 4 A.M.
  • Getting Paranoid When I Notice Patterns On Multiple Choice Tests
  •  Random laughter when remembering something
  •  Spinny Chairs
  •  i wanna talk to you so bad, but i hate feeling like i bug you. :/
  •  Its true...I have fallen UP the stairs...:)
  •  Call Me Mr. Faceboook, I Can Make Yo Grades Drop!
  •  I don't know what to talk about, but i wanna talk to you.
  •  Before I Go To Sleep, I Start Imagining Stuff That I Would Like To Happen
  • Saying goodbye to your pet when you leave the house
  • Catching yourself smiling while texting and people look at you like a freak
  • oh great now that song's stuck in my head all day and i only know 1 line.
  • Tripping when you think there is another step but there really isn't
  • Talking while you type and end up typing what you were saying.
  •  "Mom, can we go?" "Yeah, just a second" *10 minutes later* "MOM..."
Sorry for the not so interesting post....homework calls! :(
Goodnight!!
~Miss Lyss


No comments:

Post a Comment