Pages

Friday, February 17, 2012

My Day...In Body Parts

Basically a sum up of my day...just with body parts. That's the only way to explain it. :) I'm weird, I know!

Jaw...bruised from getting elbowed (insanely hard) during an intense game of Jonny Ball(volley ball w/a giant bouncy ball).

Cheeks...Red from blushing as I posted flyers on a giant window wall as Mr. McCrushyCrush and the rest of my school lacrosse team wall worked out inside....most of them shirtless....

Eyes...almost red for almost crying as my mom didn't come pick me up from school or answer her phone for a whole 45 minutes! And I hardly ever shed a tear! (I have to add she's never done this ever before!)

 via
Body...tired from staying up so late to write my history paper and from getting up at 4:30, four thirty...i know.

Ears...Apparently not working. My mom said my music was too loud and I honestly didn't think it was.

Toes...A tad sore from those too tight shoes from sixth grade that I wore today, but hey I did get a compliment from someone I didn't even know so was it worth it?! ha

 via
Tummy...probably expanding from those girl scout cookies and Chinese takeout I just ate. On the other hand I only at half a wrap at school because I wasn't hungry. But also had a donut for breakfast....whatever..

 Hair...Amazingly straight and put up in a loose-ish pony tail. I'm really digging it. It's cute!

Hands...Black from the paint I used when I was diving into my creative-ness.

 via
Fingers...Sore from crocheting lovely stuffed animals that I should really show you pictures of!

Head...Spinning with a million thoughts. Sometimes I don't even understand my own head! ha

Heart...happy from loving these adorable things!

Today was a good day. Tomorrow we're going out of town to do some shopping and to see my cousin who was in a bad car wreck a couple months ago.

~Miss Lyss
PS. I blame the odd formatting on blogger. It's being weird, but I think I got things pretty good.


via

2 comments:

  1. this was a really cute post! i'd never thought of using body parts -- how clever =D

    xoxo,
    Jessica @ Diary of a Beautiful Soul

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at you, Miss.Lyss! Being all creative and stuff! I enjoyed this post, and I love that verse!!

    ReplyDelete