Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Confession Numero Dos

I've been a little post slacker, I could come up with excuses, but that's annoying. I miss you guys when I don't post though!

Anyway on to confession #2....I'm afraid of the dark. It's undeniably true. I don't even know why! It's not that scary.

I go out of my way to avoid dark places and if at all possible. When I walk through the house and it's dark I'm scared! When I was little, I would always be sure I was on the same floor as my parents and would turn all the lights on. I guess I've seen too many scary shows like Mystery Murder and whatnot or E! Investigates. Sometimes I think someone is going to jump out from behind the shower curtain and stab me....ya....it's bad.


via

If only it were that easy to not be scared!!  Anyone afraid of the dark?! Any tips?!

Help Me!! ha
~Miss Lyss

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. I laughed at you...that's not nice and I apologize. :) Ehhh...I'm not really afraid of the dark...I actually like it.
    Though, I always check behind the shower curtain before I use the toilet. :)
    One thing that might help is: you cold put a bunch of night lights all around your house...
    But that's all I've got :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone, I'm afraid of the dark too! This might sound kinda weird, but sometimes when I'm in the dark I sing to myself. Just something I do, don't really know why, but yeah. :)

    ReplyDelete