Pages

Monday, February 6, 2012

Superduper Bowl

Okay so I have a confession...I didn't watch hardly any of the Super Bowl. haha. Oh boy but I did enjoy many  yummy foods that come along with that one day. Oh, and may I introduce to you Mr. Mancake...
Yes that is mashed potatoes, green beans, meatloaf, and pepper sprinkles you see....and I shall add that they were absolutely delicious! They were the genius creation of my mind. I was at work and my boss and the other pastry chef we're talking about a chicken wing cupcake that has become uber popular after being featured on Jay Leno. Well I started thinking to myself "How gross!!" , but then I was thinking it would be kind of cool to make a not cake cupcake. That's where Mr. Mancake comes in :) I'd also like to add that everyone that tried them liked then, I think next time it would be cool to do gravy drizzle instead of green beans and pepper.

Anywhoo, I'm full from still eating my yummy buffalo chicken dip. Oh boy was that delicious. I also have a new addiction to Pita Chips, I think I need to see a counselor. Seriously. ha

Well I hope you had a superduper Super Bowl too!!

~Miss Lyss

Ps. I think that picture is pretty good considering I took it on the kitchen floor on a posterboard with an iPhone. :) hehe Well goodnight!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum...Yum...!!!Mr.Mancake looks yummy!!!:) Looking forward for your next post!^~^

    ReplyDelete