Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

My Day...and other things you don't care to know :)

Right now: Blogging, but supposed to be doing homework! Surprise, surprise!!

Eating: Natural Cheetos (I was disappointed when I came home to find that there was only a handful of Cheetos left....dad was a pig after church I guess. edit: mom confessed, it was her. she also went to target during work to try and replace them only to find out they don't carry them. only the grocery on the highway does mom :P)

Drinking: Milk (like five minutes ago...does that count?)

Watching: TV (I'm real informative yo! hehe)

Frowning Because: My Internet is going wacko (5 minutes on 2 minutes off...grrrr)

Smiling Because: Life is good.

Listening to: The radio a country song singing about 1980someting. I don't know the title, but ya know.

Highlight of Day: Talking to Mr. Geometry  and his friend. I made a paper heat and Mr. asked for it 'since we're in love'...awkward because he just may be my crush...haha...then I found five dollars(just kidding, but didn't that make the story so much better?!)

Low-Point of Day: When I had to walk all alone in PE. It's not like I don't do it everyday, but it's lonely. And shouldn't PE be like actual excercise instead of walking?!(ours we warm up and then walk...so. much. fun....sarcasticness)

~Miss Lyss

Hope you have a wonderful evening/morning/noon/night :)



1 comment:

  1. Yes, life being good is definitely something to smile about! And that 5 dollars too if you would have actually found it! :)

    ReplyDelete