Pages

Sunday, January 22, 2012

I interrupt you normal blog post...

I interrupt your normal blog post to re-design my blog for the billionth time. I kinda like the wood. I'm a country girl whether I admit it or not and this wood makes me swoon :) It's true. Anywhoo I made a new button, but it's extremely large even after I shrunk it once. I'll fix that tomorrow. Oh and feel free to grab it!! haha I plan on making a blogs I like page, but that'll happen when I have time. When I'll have time?? I don't know!!

Bye for now, and don't forget to smile!!
~Miss Lyss

Oh and picnik is closing!! Closing!!! I'm gonna cry. I love that place...any suggestions for new picnik-like sites? I made my header and button in picnik and I don't know if you can do that in any other free image editing places.

1 comment:

  1. I was in despair too, until I found out that Picnik has made their software available for use on Google+. If you have a gmail or google+ account, all you have to do is upload and image to your album, and you can edit it with the 'creative kit.' Same as Picnik, and totally free.

    I love the wood! I just redesigned my blog, too. If you ever want any pointers, I know some HTML, and I like to help people out :) Thanks for all of your sweet comments on my blog!

    xoxo,
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete