Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Dear Boys


I thought this would be fun to do today. Linking to Elise's Pieces.









Dear Drive Me Crazy Yoga Buddy,
Get some bigger pants.
Sincerely,
Scarred for life

Dear So last year,
I don't know what I saw in you. I'm glad I don't see it anymore :)
Love never,
What did I ever see...

Dear Yoga Girl,
Yes I know you're a girl, but your actions today clearly show you should have been a man.
Sincerely,
This girl, who actually acts like a lady.

Dear Nick Jonas,
You're dreamy.
Your fan,
Miss Lyss

Dear Mr. Meany Head,
Being a meanie head doesn't make you attractive. At least you apologized.  It's okay, I still like you. And you're cute...
Yeah...,
Miss Lyss

Dear Daddy,
I don't always tell you, but I love you lots.
Love Always,
Your little girl

Dear Boys in General,
Some advice? Treat girls right. Don't lead them on or get their hopes up for nothing. Be their bestfriend first before you even think of anything more. And remember not every friend that's a girl has to be your girlfriend.
Sincerely,
Me

~Miss Lyss

Ps...I'm working on an about me. Did you know it's kind of hard to write about yourself?! What do you guys and other people want to know? Anything?

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I loved these ;) The last two and first one, in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I laughed really hard at the first yoga one.

    Thanks for linking up! I think we'll be great friends because I just noticed that your next post mentions Hannah Montana (though she's less than cool now, I still will always have a place in my heart for that show. ;)

    ReplyDelete