Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

I Don't Know What I Want

I don't know what I want, so don't ask me
Cause I'm still trying to figure it out
Don't know what's down this road, I'm just walking
Trying to see through the rain coming down
Even though I'm not the only one
Who feels the way I do


I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know
I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on
I'm just a girl, trying to find a place in
This world


~Taylor Swift: A Place in this Wold


Sometimes, actually a lot lately, I can totally relate to this song. I know everyone interprets songs differently and we could all say a different meaning. Well, I relate it to life and lately I don't know what I want to do with my future. I'm expected to go to college and yes I want to, but I have NO CLUE what I want to do. I'm only a sophmore, but with classes directed towards certain careers what do I do?!


All I know about my future is I want to marry Prince Charming, even though I don't know who that might be, and I want to have a family. I love kids and always wanted around 5 or maybe even more ;). Yes, I love kids. That being said I want to have a career that is family friendly. I think it would be a dream to have a "pajama job" and work from home. I mean I could wear these all day:



haha. I've thought maybe a job with web design or graphic design could definitely work and would be fun. I'd get to use my creativity and work from where I please. Anywhoo, I'm still looking, but there seems to be great pressure to just know! I'm not rushing to any decisions, but I wish I was one of those kids who just knew.

Another lovely random post, but it was what was on my mind. Well, have a lovely night!

~Miss Lyss

2 comments:

  1. I completely relate to this post. I am a sophmore too and don't really know what I want to do in the future. Glad to know I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to know I'm not the only one either!! Eventually you'll find what you're meant to do and so will I, but until then....listen to Taylor Swift!! :)haha

    ReplyDelete