Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Introducing Me

 Hey I like that song...even if it is by one of the Jonas Brothers. Actually the Jonas Brothers are still kinda cool ya know....total loser I am, I know.

Anywhoo...here are 20 questions so you can know a bit about me!

1.Your Middle Name: 
Nicole

2. Age:
16

3. Single or Taken: 
Livin' the single life man!

4. Favorite place to hang out: 
Mi casa (my house for you non Spanish speakers)

5. Favorite pet/animal: 
Kaya, my fluffy puppy (she's a shih tzu and not really even a puppy anymore)

6. Favorite Band/Artist: 
uh...I'll have to get back to you on that one. It really depends on my mood.

7. Favorite Movie: 
hmm....too hard, can you tell I'm very indecisive? But I do like anything disney and a favorite more recent movie would be We Bought a Zoo.

8. Tattoos and/or Piercings: 
Ears only! I'm also not a big fan of tattoos or piercings really, but that's just me. You won't offend my by having them, it's just not my cup of tea...I don't like tea either.

9. Whats your philosophy on life? 
To live everyday to the fullest and to have an amazing time...is that a philosophy?

10. Tell me one odd/intresting fact about you: 
uhm I have a dog with 3 legs...is that interesting (not Kaya though)

11. What is the craziest thing you've ever done? 
I'm not too crazy, honestly. I'm not a partier that's for sure.

12. Ever been arrested/ gone to jail? 
Uh heck no! I'm a rule abider. I won't even go over the speed limit...not one mile....

13. If you could change anything about yourself, would you? 
Maybe a few things, but nothing with appearance or personality or anything. I'd change a few of my bad habits (especially my messiness).

14. What is your favorite thing to do in the world? 
I love to create pretty things, and to bake :)

15. If you only had one day to live, what would you do? 
There's not much to do in one day, but I'd want to spend it with as many of my friends and family as I could and probably not tell them I was going to die and just hang out like normal.

16. Do you sing in the shower? 
Yup sure do, but we'll keep that our little secret....Actually I don't care. Practically everyone sings in the shower. It's just I don't sing particularly...fantastic.

17. Are you a morning person or a night owl? 
A morning person, by far. I like to go to bed at nine every night, even weekends.

18. Do you love your job? 
Well I love what I do, I just don't like the fact that it ruins my Friday nights and Saturday mornings.

19. What's under your bed? 
Nothing, absolutely nothing. I like it that way. It helps me know that it'll be harder for monsters to hide... :)

20. What is the last thing you watched on TV? 
Tv? Extreme Makeover Home Edition. Computer? The Lying Game.

No comments:

Post a Comment