Pages

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Rain

Rain, rain, go away
Come again some other day
Remember singing this as a kid?! I do! I didn't always want the rain to go away. The truth is, I love rain!! Rain is relaxing. Yeah it makes me want to sleep, but I could use some relaxing-ness every once and a while. As you probably guessed it is raining here today. Rain makes me happy and if it wouldn't get me all wet and messy I'd consider dancing in the rain. Oh and speaking of dancing in the rain, look at this pin!
via etsy.com

And doesn't this lovely outfit make rain even better?! I'd love a cute rain day outfit!



And doesn't every girl kinda want to do this one day? It'll probably be in a long while for me, but eventually maybe!


Ah yes, lovelyness.... Well, have a great day and don't forget to smile :)

Little Miss Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment