Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

ABCs of Me

A- Awesome, Amazing, Aly!!
B- Baby Dolls, as a kid I always had a baby doll. ALWAYS.
C- Cupcakes.You don't know how much I love cupcakes...
D- Doggies, I have two of them. They're loveable.
E-Eeyore...did I spell that right? Hmm well did you know that Optimus Prime and Eeyore are voiced by the same person?! I learned that today. Hopefully it's true. If not....I'm sorry. But don't you love Eeyore <3
F- Fall <3 hoodies, boots, blue jeans, bonfires...ahhhh
G- Guys...I've never had a boyfriends! I'm proud of that little known fact :)
H- Hot glue, where would the world be without it? I use hot glue on a daily basis...well almost.
I- Ice. I love ice skating. I have a secret dream to be a hockey players....
J- Juice. I like juice. In fact I may love it. As long as it has no pulp or chunks!!
K- Kaya, my doggie's name is Kaya. I lover her lots.
L- Lazy, I fell lazy often. When I really look at it though I do so much more and am more active than many other teens.
M- Momma, she's great. We don't thank our moms enough, sadly it's way too true.
N- Netflix...I couldn't think of an "N" so i googled it and this was the first thing that came up. Well I don't have netflix. I think maybe it would be cool. We go to the library every Friday for weekend movies. They have all the recent releases too, as long as you get there early enough.
O-Opey Dopey Doe....Sometimes I'm crazy....alot...
P- Puppies! We found puppies right after Christmas. We didn't keep any, but my cousins did.
Q- Questions, I always have lots of questions..
R- Rawr...I say rawr to a lot of people. It's kind of my "hi how are you doing?"
S- Singing!....I don't like singing in public(what if I'm awful?!), but in my room? I'm a superstar there!
T- Tutu...When I was little I took dance(ballet, tap, etc.) I loved it, but once the recital came and we had to wear these pink puffy dresses I said no more. The dresses were puffy and itchy and looked like pink blobs.
U- Uncles? Most of my uncles are...uh....weird..except for one! He's good!!
V- uh... Vera Bradley?! haha It's all I can think of...but I do carry a Vera Bradly purse. It was a gift.
X- Xylophone, X-Ray...there's not many X words. But as a little kid I had a Xylophone thing. Still have it. Still play it. For old times sake.
Y- Yay...Y is a hard letter...but yes, yay this alphabet is almost over :)
Z-Zoo! I like the zoo. Where I live has a nice zoo..buttt I don't go very often. But zoos are cool. Whoo Gooooo Zooos!!

The end. Goodnight. Happy New Year. Bye. :)

Ps. Tomorrow I will have a real post. Not anymore meet me things for this week at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment