Pages

Monday, January 9, 2012

MMM...Delicious?



Well, not exactly. Dinner tonight: grilled salmon, brocoli, and grapes.


It wasn't that bad, but it could have used some pizzazz. I also feel bad for leaving so much food behind, but I couldn't bring myself to eat the scaley skin and I'm not a fan of broccoli stems. If I were with my friends, right about now would be when they would play the starving kids in Africa line.

Anywhoo, this weekend was full of fantastic food and family fun. We went to Nashville, TN to see the Predators(NHL team) play hockey. The trip was complete with some window shopping, dinner at Joes Crab Shack, walking Broadway street to listen to the lovely music from many talented people, going to the game, and the traditional after-game-get-your-cotton-candy-for-a-dollar(yes that's a tradition in my family). I loved every minute of it. We took my grandparents along too and it was soo much fun. The really weird thing is the car rides to places are always my favorite part. I just sit there and look all around and Tennessee sure is a beautiful state to look around in. I like that on car trips there's no things to rush and get done and you can relax knowing there's nothing you should be doing.

An overall lovely weekend. Hopefully many more to come in this new year.

~Miss Lyss

1 comment:

  1. Definitely sounds like you had a lot of fun with family over the weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete