Pages

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hannah Montana, Life Lesson

I had a genius idea for my post today, but I forgot it :( I really should write things down!

Oh wait!! It's a life lesson. I remember now. In geometry we somehow got to the topic of life is what you make it. Me being me immediately started singing(in my head) "Life's What You Make It" by Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus(I get confused which to say).

Well,  minus the fact that I'm quoting a Hannah Montana song, I really do think this is important to remember in life. Life is what YOU make it. Sure some major events and catastrophes can change things, but you choose how to handle them. A tornado could destroy your home and you could be depressed or angry or you could realize that while your home is important, what is more important is your life and your family.

Don't let no small frustration
Ever bring you down
No, no, no, no
Just take a situation
And turn it all around

With a new attitude everything can change
Make it how you want it to be
Stay mad, why do that? Give yourself a break
Laugh about it and you'll see



Every event in life, you choose your attitude and actions. No one else can force you to be happy or sad, only you choose. No one can make you have a bad attitude, while they might be a cause of your attitude, you choose if you're going to get on with life or be angry because of something.

Things are looking up anytime you want
All you gotta do is realize that
It's under your control
So let the good times rock and roll!



While I may be quoting Hannah Montana, I think we should all realize(even me), that life is what we make it. If I want a happy life, I need to start seeing the good in everything and always have a positive attitude. I know this isn't possible all the time, but I just have to realize that it is in my control and I can do something about it.

Pinned Image

Sorry, I didn't mean to sound like a motivational speaker! ha! Have a good day and remember life is what you make it!

~Miss Lyss

Oh and is it weird that I think I watched almost the whole final season of Hannah Montana and enjoyed it? I remember the first episode. I guess it will just always be a part of me and my childhood. :)


1 comment:

  1. Nope, not weird at all! :) I like Hannah Montana, too. Though I haven't been able to watch the last episode! :O Haha, wow, I feel like a ten yr. old... Anyway, yeah, what you said is right. Life IS what you make it {so let's make it rock! ;)} It just goes to show how our everyday attitude can dictate how our day will be! :)

    ReplyDelete