Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Goodbye Christmas

It comes that time of year again. I have to say goodbye to my favorite holidays. I will miss the decorations, the music, the joyfullness, and everything that comes along with Christmas. During the holiday season everyone seems happy and cheerful. Peoples' hearts open up and they think of others. Last night we took down the Christmas decorations in my house. Part of me wanted to keep my mini tree up all year. When I look at it it makes me smile and seeing it is a constant reminder to me of our Savior's birth and of his majesty. I will be glad to have my lamp and bedside table back to normal. I will miss you Christmas, but I know you will be back again all too soon.

Love always, 
Miss Lyss

PS. Please ignore my unmade bed and bad quality photo(it's from an iPad). I'm working on both. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment