Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Snow? Skiing? Something along those lines.

It's been a great week so far...I mean you can't beat a three day week! After church on Sunday my youth group packed up the church van and headed to go skiing/snowboarding. We had tons of fun and the  only bad part was when I had to pay $4.25 for a cheeseburger. That price could make ya cry! Goodness! These days I look at it as I had to work more than a half hour for that cheesburger. Luckily I had oh so secretly snuck in a water bottle, apple sauce, and chips and didn't have to pay $2.50 for a water bottle.

Photo: Snowflake

It was a nice day and hardly cold at all, but on the down side the snow....I mean ice was really slick and made a horrendous sound when I was on the black diamond! I also had my patience tested many times when I flew down the mountain...I mean hill and had to wait at the bottom for what felt like forever. That's one of the things I'm working on. Patience. It's a virtue, I know. It's just a virtue I don't completely have. 

Anywhoo I don't know where this post is going, but isn't that snowflake ridiciously amazing? (It's a real snowflake also.) It's hard to believe each snowflake is unique and just so intricate! Beautiful. I love snow. It is also hard to imagine how many snowflakes make up even just the slightest dusting across my yard. I just got way off topic even though I don't know what the topic is.

Pinned Image

Lastly, I love this scene. So simple yet so pretty and elegant. And with that, I leave you.

~Miss Lyss

No comments:

Post a Comment