Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Smile :)

Last semester, at the beginning of yoga class another girl told me, "You're always just smiling and so happy, it just makes me happy. " It's not just once she told me that either! It's kind of cool to know that even something simple as just me smiling could make her happier also. When you think about it though, your attitude has such an impact on other people. Something so simple as you smiling at them could even make their day.
Pinned Image
via

Sometimes I see people who look nice(in appearance), but their awful attitudes or looks on their face just ruin everything and can even put other people into a bad attitude! I guarantee that you are more beautiful when you smile,  so don't forget to do it. And do it often.

Pinned Image
via

I would like a pillow like this. Seems easy to make just felt and it would always be in my house reminding me and others to smile.

Well, lesson of the day: Smile.

"Let your smile change the world. But don't let the world change your smile."

~Miss Lyss

2 comments:

  1. HELLO!
    I just found out about your blog,and I must say,I had SO much fun reading it!I love your writings so much!!!And by the way,I hope you don't mind to check out my blog:
    http://prettylittlemind13.blogspot.com/
    THX!
    P.S:Please never stop writing,you're AMAZING:)
    xxxSTAY FEARLESSxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, a smile can change a person so much! That pillow is so cute, and I really like the first picture :)

    ReplyDelete