Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

Inspiration Escapes Me

Inspiration has failed me. Therefore I turn to some Pinspiration

Pinned Image
via (free crochet pattern!)
Isn't this little guy just the cutest?! I'm crocheting a Valentines Day penguin and he's almost done! Maybe I'll try my hand at Mr. Brobee(That's his name) next.

Pinned Image
I kind of want someone to have a party just so I can make this! 

Pinned Image
This pretty much explains me. And I love mason jars. It's true.

Pinned Image
via
They just dipped a straw in fingernail polish! How cute!!

Well, I still have little inspiration so I'm going to go live life now and see if I can find some.

~Miss Lyss

What do you guys do when inspiration escapes you?!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, those are cute! I love Mr Brobee :)
    Isn't Pinterest just great?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is just lovely! I remember before pinterest when I would bookmark sites I saw something cool on and then go back a week later and wonder why I bookmarked it! ha

      Delete
  2. Yeah,Mr Brobee is freaking cute!I might even kidnap him!:D Haha..Whenever inspiration escapes me,I tend to listen to music,or play my piano,I think you just need to relax and think of things that makes you happy,then maybe inspiration will strikes!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good ideas, I decided to go to my craftroom and spin in my spinny chair and listen to music. I'm silly, I know. And when I become a more experienced crochet-er I'll have to make Mr. Brobee. Who knows maybe I could even have a giveaway and have him as the prize!

    ReplyDelete